We Buy Used Hot Tubs
If your hot tub has significant resale value, we may be interested in purchasing it, or we can sell it for you on consignment.
If you want us to come by in person to look at your hot tub, you might consider hiring us to do an on-site inspection/consultation (see page 5).
Or you can save the expense and spare us the trip by emailing us the information.
In order to determine if your tub is something we'd be interested in acquiring, we need to know:
1. the location (city and address or nearest crossroads)
2. age (there should be a plaque on it somewhere showing a manufacturing date)
3. size (length, width, height)
4. brand name (& model, if known)
5. condition (when was it last used? Any problems, wood rot, leaks or rats?)
6. your "bottom dollar" asking price for the tub (we really do need to know - please don't ignore this important question)
It would be very helpful if you sent pictures of the following:
1. The hot tub shell (uncovered tub, to see the layout and jetting)
2. The cabinet (the skirting, from all sides if possible)
3. The equipment (the pumps, electronics and topside control)
And we'll need pictures to help us understand the removal/moving part of the job
1. Placement context (eg: sitting on wood, gravel or concrete pad, sunk in, free-standing, elevated, tucked in a corner, etc.)
2. Access: (please send a series of frame-by-frame pictures from the tub to the road showing every linear foot of travel between the pad and the truck).
This will help us understand: Will the tub have to go "on-end" to fit thru narrow spaces? Any height/width restrictions, contours, inclines, steps, trees/plants uneven surfaces or unstable terrain, etc?
Once we have all that information, we can let you know what the tub may be worth to us, if anything, and/or we can discuss selling it for you on consignment.
To reach us:
Phone or Text: 604 787-4441